This course is specifically designed for experienced Installers/students who want to remain certified as an ACT I registered installer for the CommScope NETCONNECT Product Range.
The pre-requisite for this course is to hold a current certification of the ACT I course or equivalent.
- Understand copper and fiber transmission and its relationship to quality installation
- Review infrastructure and networking topologies
- Provide an update to the relevant standards that influence installation
- Review the termination methods for the latest copper and fiber products
- Infrastructure basics, how, why and where
- LAN Topologies, PONs, FTTE
- Fiber construction, transmission and wavelengths
- Key Standards
- Copper cable types, connectors and termination
- Fiber cable types, connectors and termination
You will study this course online in a self-paced format. The course is made up of a number of webcast lessons and online multiple choice assessments giving immediate feedback. The course content is supplemented by videos and PDF support material.
Any level of pass in the accumulative overall assessment score