This is primarily a recertification course and it combines recertification topics for BOTH SYSTIMAX Design and Installation qualified students. So this course is ideal for students who are:
- Qualified in both SP3321 Design and Engineering (D&E) and SP3361 Installation and Maintenance (I&M) and wish to recertify both your qualifications using a single course
- Qualified in SP3321 Design and Engineering only. This is the only course to recertify D&E other than retaking the full SP3321 D&E again. You will also get to study key installation topics but it does not certify you in I&M unless you also hold this qualification also.
- Either of above but you have already been recertifying in previous years using SP3360 (now retired) or SP3351 Masterclass before.
- For those ONLY qualified in ND/FC/SP3361 Installation and Maintenance there are possibly more suitable options (see immediately below) as this course has a large Design content. However this course will recertify you in SP3361 Installation and Maintenance and has the benefit of you being able to study and be assessed on key Design topics, but it does not re-certify you in Design and Engineering unless you currently hold the SP3321 qualification.
For those ONLY looking to recertify their ND/FC/SP3361 Installation and Maintenance qualification there is two options:
- Online using SP3361R, this has identical course content to this SP3351 but does NOT assess you on the design topics, these are informative only.
- Hands-on training either retaking the scheduled class, ND3361, or your own in house training using FC3361.
SP3321 SYSTIMAX Design and Engineering or ND/FC/SP3361 SYSTIMAX Installation and Maintenance or both.
- Introduce the latest SYSTIMAX design tools
- Review the latest industry standards and technology developments 40G, 100G and beyond
- Review key and changing principals to support intelligent building infrastructure design
- Provide an update for SYSTIMAX products, solutions and review the latest SYSTIMAX installation processes and quality requirements
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the latest inspection and testing requirements
- Understand the latest Design and Installation requirements to maintain the SYSTIMAX warranty
- Key Standards & Standards development
- SYSTIMAX Design & Installation Tools
- SYSTIMAX Design Review
- SYSTIMAX Design with a view to Intelligent buildings
- SYSTIMAX Architectural Considerations
- SYSTIMAX Copper and Fiber Installation
- SYSTIMAX imVision Hardware
- SYSTIMAX Safety, Inspection and Testing
- SYSTIMAX Warranty, Assurance & Site Registration
You will study this course online in a self-paced format. The course is made up of a number of webcast lessons and online multiple choice assessments giving immediate feedback. The course content is supplemented by a large number of videos and PDF support material.
Any level of pass in the accumulative overall assessment score.
If you are SP3321 D&E or SP3321 D&E and ND/FC/SP3361 I&M qualified and have remained current then this course will recertify in those core disciplines and this course is for you.
Receive a certificate which can be self-printed. If you are a CommScope Partner you”ll be entered on the CommScope certification database and a badge is available to you via the Infrastructure Academy App. You’ll be authorized to register SYSTIMAX sites for the design or installation aspect of the warranty (depending on your original qualification).
Certificate valid for 2 years
To purchase course: